In exactly one month, each of us had surgery. Eric had another surgery earlier in the year. My sister asked if we had worked out some deal where every third surgery is free or something. This is Tyler in the littlest hospital gown they have. It had not even crossed our minds that we would have to change him into a hospital gown. Heidi described it perfectly when she asked--"Was is a little bit cute and a little bit sad all at once?" We are so glad that Tyler is finished with his surgery.
I love the new blog. What a cute baby Tyler is. I am excited for the day when I get to see him! I especially like this picture of Eric holding him. Wow Eric can you believe you are a dad?? I am so happy for you guys. :)
1 comment:
I love the new blog. What a cute baby Tyler is. I am excited for the day when I get to see him! I especially like this picture of Eric holding him. Wow Eric can you believe you are a dad?? I am so happy for you guys. :)
Post a Comment