We took a trip to see a few sights in the East that we have always meant to visit. This is our hotel at Niagra Falls. It had a great view, and the window was big enough that T could walk up to it and look out.


This is our trip on the Maid of the Mist. T was not such a big fan.

3 comments:
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I'm so glad you updated your blog. Tyler is the cutest, cutest, cutest little guy. You guys all look great. Looks like you've had a fun summer. And I'm so impressed with your triathlon! You go girl!!! Keep the pictures and updates coming. I miss you!
Holy Cow! I can't believe you updated your blog. I rarely check it, but was sooooo surprised tonight when I did! I sure miss this little guy! I'm thinking about seeing if I can get a cheap ticket for a 4-day weekend to come visit in September. I just don't think I can wait until October...hmmmmm.....
sheree...i just stumbled across your blog...it has been too long. how are you and where are you?? your little t is so dang cute!!
Post a Comment