skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Live From the East Coast
Saturday, October 4, 2008
I traveled with my family to Modesto for Tyler's blessing. We drove up through Nevada and came through Yosemite on the way. It was stunning--Majestic is a good word for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(5)
►
August
(5)
▼
2008
(16)
▼
October
(8)
Today T had his second surgery. I hate these. I ...
T has started to discover his hands. At first, he...
Eric and I were able to take a helicopter tour of ...
This is getting ready for Jake to come home from t...
This trip to see our families was full of firsts--...
This is a fun picture that Eric got of Tyler in hi...
These are a few pictures from the day that Tyler w...
I traveled with my family to Modesto for Tyler's b...
►
August
(8)
About Me
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment