skip to main | skip to sidebar

Live From the East Coast

Thursday, October 16, 2008


This is getting ready for Jake to come home from the Dominican  Republic.  The nephews and nieces made signs, and everyone decorated it with hand and foot prints.



We were waiting at the bottom of the escalator to baggage claim.  Garrett was so excited all night.  He kept asking if he could be the one to show or tell Jake things, such as "Can I show Tyler to Jake?"  Then, as he squatted down and watched up the escalator, he was almost shaking he was so excited for Jake to come home.  
Jake--it's good to have you home!



Posted by Our Family at 5:30 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (5)
    • ►  August (5)
  • ▼  2008 (16)
    • ▼  October (8)
      • Today T had his second surgery.  I hate these.  I ...
      • T has started to discover his hands.  At first, he...
      • Eric and I were able to take a helicopter tour of ...
      • This is getting ready for Jake to come home from t...
      • This trip to see our families was full of firsts--...
      • This is a fun picture that Eric got of Tyler in hi...
      • These are a few pictures from the day that Tyler w...
      • I traveled with my family to Modesto for Tyler's b...
    • ►  August (8)

About Me

View my complete profile